[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Connection factory JNDI naming

Dejan Kitic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 06:01:02 EDT 2012

Dejan Kitic [https://community.jboss.org/people/dekiz] created the discussion

"Connection factory JNDI naming"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/730232#730232

Hi there,
documentation states( if I understood well ) that it's posible to  bind connection factory name ( ironjacamar.xml ) to something that is related to deployment name (ie name of the rar file beeing deployed).
I was unable to find a way to do that, what I actually need is a way to have connection factory to bind to JNDI with name dependent on deployment name, is this possible?
Say something like jndi-name="my_cc_factory" where it would actually bind to say java://eis/my_deployment_name/my_cc_factory

Cheers,
DJ

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]