[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How can I set the size of designer

amir rezei do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 01:32:56 EDT 2012

amir rezei [https://community.jboss.org/people/a_rezaeinia] created the discussion

"How can I set the size of designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/730717#730717

Hi ,
I used standalone designer , in my xhtml i used an ifram tag such as below :
<iframe id="myIframe"
                        src="localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/standaloneEditorServlet?assetsUUIDs="your-uuid-for-example"&client=oryx"                                    domain="localhost" style="width: 100%; height: 580px" />
in this case there is no problem to open the designer into the iframe tag .
but my issue is the size of html that will be load in my iframe , I visited the HTML source code of the browser after loading page ,and saw that in my iframe , there is another iframe that has the size of  (width = 1600px , height = 1000px) , so this cause to scroll my iFrame ,the desinger has its own scroll and my iFrame has scroll so it is a double-scroll problem
here is an image show the double-scroll problem
  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-730717-18420/scroll.jpg  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-730717-18420/450-201/scroll.jpg
this is a bug , because if  you scroll down or srcoll right (according to the above picture)  and click on canvas , the convas hope to the left-upper of iFrame to show the top and right menu.
i want to know is there any way to determine the size of internal iFrame ?