[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to make JBPM not start a transaction

lakshmi sampath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 22:06:02 EDT 2012

lakshmi sampath [https://community.jboss.org/people/lakshmi.sampath] created the discussion

"How to make JBPM not start a transaction"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/730987#730987

Hi,

I have configured JBPM 5.1 to use JTA and I dont want JBPM to start a new transaction whenever a new process is started. How to achieve that?
I have custom work item handlers which take more time to process and this makes the outer JBPM transaction to timeout.
My process mainly consists of many service work itemhandlers and I can't make all of them async as it will suspend for every node and I have to resume for every node again.

thanks
lakshmi.