[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Custom work item editor in JBPM Web Designer

Darshan Pandhi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 20 06:11:51 EDT 2012

Darshan Pandhi [https://community.jboss.org/people/darshan.pandhi] created the discussion

"Re: Custom work item editor in JBPM Web Designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/731292#731292

Yes we spoke about this on IRC. Had posted this before we met on IRC.
Thanks a lot for your help. Really appreciate that you could find time to answer my questions. Will catch up with you on IRC again in case of further questions.

Just out of curiosity I wanted to know, when is the Designer 2.2 release planned for?

Thannks!!!