[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Find Client SSL Certificate for a given Invocation?

mchenderson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 20 08:35:24 EDT 2012

mchenderson [https://community.jboss.org/people/mchenderson] created the discussion

"Find Client SSL Certificate for a given Invocation?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/731326#731326

I am using JBoss 4.2.3 and am invoking a certificate-based login service over an SSL connection.

The client provides a certificate when setting up the SSL connection and it is supposed to provide the same certificate as an argument to the login service.

My difficulty is that I cannot see a way to determine from an invocation received by the server which SSL socket was the source of that invocation. This means I have no way to check whether the certificate that was given by the client to set up the SSL connection is the same one as is passed to the login invocation.

Has anyone tackled this kind of problem before? Did you find a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Michelle.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]