[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - JBoss 7.1.1 AS - where to install jdbc driver?

Carey Brown do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 20 10:44:40 EDT 2012

Carey Brown [https://community.jboss.org/people/carey.brown] created the discussion

"JBoss 7.1.1 AS - where to install jdbc driver?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/731363#731363

I'm new to JBoss and I started with some of the examples in "jboss at work". I was doing ok until I tried to connect to a Sybase database. I have their jconn4.jar driver file but I can't find the place where I should install it.
I tried:
<HOME>/server/default/standalone/lib
and
<HOME>/standalone/configuration/lib
and
<HOME>/standalone/lib
None of the above worked, am I looking in the correct place?
Should this be a part of my project's ear or war file instead?
At this point I haven't gone with the data-source route and I'm making direct jdbc calls.
I'm on a Windows XP box.
Thanks,
Carey

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]