[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Does JBoss-Messaging have an implementation of an HTTPConnectionFactory.?

R T do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 21 17:59:31 EDT 2012

R T [https://community.jboss.org/people/aartir] created the discussion

"Does JBoss-Messaging have an implementation of an HTTPConnectionFactory.?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/731492#731492

We have a standalone client which is a message consumer on the queue configured in jboss 5.1.2
. In earlier version we used HTTPServerILService mbean with jbossmq . C:\jboss-4.2.2.GA\server\default\deploy\jms\jbossmq-httpil.sar\META-INF We had the url specified there and would create a queue connection to remote queue. How do i connect to remote queue with jboss messaging. Do we have something equivalent here.

This is what we used to do from remote client on jboss 4.2.2 with jboss mq to create a queue connection factory.

 urlName=" http://test:8080/connect/broker/jms?objectType=connectionFactory http://test:8080/connect/broker/jms?objectType=connectionFactory"
URL url = new URL(urlName);
 HttpURLConnection connection = null;
 connection = (HttpURLConnection) url.openConnection();

Any help on how to achieve this will be greatly appreciated.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]