[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Configuring JBoss server address

king_pin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 22 10:45:20 EDT 2012

king_pin [https://community.jboss.org/people/king_pin] created the discussion

"Configuring JBoss server address"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/731514#731514

Hi,I have to instal this software:  http://mywmslos.linogistix.com/Wiki.jsp?page=Download MyWMS for a school project.
It runs on a JBoss server, and it has everything u need for windows packed in the first instalation file.

It has a server and a client and when I start them on 1 PC everything works fine.
I want to start the server on one PC and use another to login, but I cant find how to tell the client where to look for the server.
I've checked files in the client directory, but couldnt find the place where u specify the servers IP and port.

Can anyone please help. It has taken me days to figure it with no success and for someone with knowledge on JAVA it will probably take 10 minutes and I have to be ready soon so that students to use it.
(sorry if this wanst the right section for my post)

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]