[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Jbpm Process Deployment

Mohamed Abuthahir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 07:40:12 EDT 2012

Mohamed Abuthahir [https://community.jboss.org/people/abuinigate] created the discussion

"Jbpm Process Deployment"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/731640#731640

Hi,

I am started working on Jbpm and I got stucked into jbpm process deployments for the complex process. For an example I want to create an object of type Employee in my script task. But this seems working in my local eclipse since I am having everything in my same project. But while deploying into the server we are just moving the bpmn files alone not the POJO. How to resolve this issue?

And what is the role that guvnor is exactly playing in jbpm? I know it is for designing a process in web interface and version controlling. But is this used apart from these functionalities?

Can you please share some documents on jbpm deployments?

Your help will be greatly appretiated...!

Thanks
Abuthahir