[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: IronJacamar embedded & AS7 naming component

Tomohisa igarashi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 08:26:09 EDT 2012

Tomohisa igarashi [https://community.jboss.org/people/igarashitm] created the discussion

"Re: IronJacamar embedded & AS7 naming component"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/731657#731657

Thanks for your comment Jesper,

> It sounds like you should use the Arquillian configuration of AS7 instead. You will have access to deploying resource adapters and datasources in that environment too. Check the AS7 test suite for usage.
Hmm, maybe. SwitchYard has AS7 integration test phase and we're using Arquillian on it. What I'm thinking now is for the unit testcases of SwitchYard JCA gateway, and investigating whether the IronJacamar embedded is good for that purpose or not. So, if Arquillian/AS7 is better for this purpose, I may need to cook up the MockResourceAdapter, MockTransactionManager and etc for the unit testcases, and postpone some other testcases to the AS7 integration phase. Do you recommend the Arquillian/AS7 for my case?

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]