[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to fire an external intermediate signal event?

Darshan Pandhi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 09:45:59 EDT 2012

Darshan Pandhi [https://community.jboss.org/people/darshan.pandhi] created the discussion

"How to fire an external intermediate signal event?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/731676#731676

Hi,

I am trying to work on firing external signal events in JBPM web designer 2.1.
I have designed a Process using the web designer 2.1, having an event of the type "Signal Intermediate Event" and a Script Task attached to it, in order to identify if the event has been triggered or not.
My doubt is, how to fire this Signal Event from outside the Web Designer i.e. by using a Java code, So that the Signal event in the process is notified and the process execution proceeds further.

Following is my work env:
JBPM 5.2
JBPM Web Designer 2.1
JBoss AS7