[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Issues with servlet loading in JBoss7

Dahn Maier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 13:12:46 EDT 2012

Dahn Maier [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmaier1] created the discussion

"Re: Issues with servlet loading in JBoss7"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/731732#731732

Hi Max , this is helpful.

RE 1 - yes to both questions. I don't get the error in AS4 and I have both javax and seam on the classpath.
I have (in WEB-INF.lib) all the required jars from the Hibernate 4 download (it didn't work otherwise) as well as the seam jars:
jboss-seam-debug.jar
jboss-seam-excel.jar
jboss-seam-ioc.jar
jboss-seam-mail.jar
jboss-seam-pdf.jar
jboss-seam-remoting.jar
jboss-seam-ui.jar
jboss-seam.jar

Any suggestions?

RE 2 - got it - will ask on the Seam forum.

Thanks,
Dahn

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]