[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Deployments binded to certain interfaces

Miguel FC do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 11:03:59 EDT 2012

Miguel FC [https://community.jboss.org/people/miguelfc] created the discussion

"Deployments binded to certain interfaces"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/731925#731925

Hi,

I've been looking all over the web and the forums, and can't seem to find an answer to my question, so, here it goes.

Right now I need to implement a JBoss AS, with two network interfaces. The issue here is that I need to use one web application (lets call it app1) through the first interface (let's call it eth1), and another (app2) through the second interface (let's call it eth2).

I need to separate things so that app1 is only visible through eth1 and not accesible through eth2, and viceversa.

I know it can be done just by running one JBoss AS server in one interface with app1, and another JBoss AS server in the other interface with app2.

The thing is I want to have only one JBoss AS server in the machine, and want to know if it is doable.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

MFC

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]