[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Deploying process problem

Darshan Pandhi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 02:16:58 EDT 2012

Darshan Pandhi [https://community.jboss.org/people/darshan.pandhi] created the discussion

"Re: Deploying process problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/732304#732304

Fausto De La Torre and Jose Miguel Loor, You can try restarting your server after making changes in guvnor and building your packages, the processes will then reflect in jbpm-console.

I'm experiencing the same problem. Processes which I create new in guvnor don't reflect into jbpm-console. Also, modifying previously created processes in guvnor doesn't reflect in jbpm-console. I have to restart my guvnor, only then can i see the changes. I do build my packages after making changes, still have to restart my server.

Following is my work env,
JBPM 5.2
Web designer 2.1
JBoss AS7