[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Configuring JBoss server address

king_pin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 20:22:06 EDT 2012

king_pin [https://community.jboss.org/people/king_pin] created the discussion

"Re: Configuring JBoss server address"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/732555#732555

Thank you for your answer. Thant is exactly what im trying to do, but I cant find where to change the 127.0.0.1(localhost) to my server IP which is 192.168.6.100 and one other thing shouldn't I point the port too because Jboss is accessable at 192.168.6.100:8080?

Here is a link with only the client in a .rar filе. If anyone can tell me in which file I should change I will be extremely gratefull (I can offer a few Bitcoins in gratitude).
www.logistic.bg/client.rar

The whole program is called myWms and can be found here:
 http://community.mywms.org/en/download.html http://community.mywms.org/en/download.html

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]