[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - [JBoss-7.1.1.Final] xa-datasource-property bug?

Rudolf S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 03:16:58 EDT 2012

Rudolf S [https://community.jboss.org/people/Diamantregen] created the discussion

"[JBoss-7.1.1.Final] xa-datasource-property bug?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/732603#732603

Hello,

I found that when the following is set in the standalone.xml of JBoss-7.1.1.Final, it will have a fatal error:

<xa-datasource....>
*<xa-datasource-property name="ConnectionProperties">SetBigStringTryClob=true</xa-datasource-property>*
</xa-datasource>

The error is:

Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: No property editor found for type: class java.util.Properties
        at org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.xa.XAManagedConnectionFactory.getXADataSource(XAManagedConnectionFactory.java:601)
        at org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.xa.XAManagedConnectionFactory.getXAManagedConnection(XAManagedConnectionFactory.java:430)

When I don't define the SetBigStringTryClob setting, all is fine. However, the SetBigStringTryClob is really important for the application to work correctly.

Maybe this a bug? It worked without problems in JBoss 4.2.3. Is there any workaround? Please help, thanks!

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]