[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to get taskId defined in BPMN file

Dev S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 11:47:04 EDT 2012

Dev S [https://community.jboss.org/people/devinderpal] created the discussion

"Re: How to get taskId defined in BPMN file"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/732733#732733

I want to keep some mapping between web pages to be shown and corresponding id defined in BPMN file. I want to show a different web page for user to feed in data based on what human task is pending. Once I define this mapping, I can get HTML page to be shown based on the id of the pending human task. ID defined in BPMN file is the only task ID I have. Other long IDs that are generated by jBPM engine can't be used for this mapping, as I don't know what's the algorithm for generating those IDs. And I didn't really get your logic of why application with blow up. IDs are defined manually by a developer who writes the BPMN file, why will it change while adding other nodes?