[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: When to call kSession.dispose()?

Sukumaran Raghavan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 28 02:41:06 EDT 2012

Sukumaran Raghavan [https://community.jboss.org/people/suku_1983] created the discussion

"Re: When to call kSession.dispose()?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/732800#732800

+1 ....
I use multiple sessions in my application and i dispose these as soon as i create a new process instance (basically each process instance has its own session). Once i register the work item, i dispose the ksession. I have also passed the ksession as a parameter to my work item handlers and they in turn save the ksession. Basically i want to call ksession.getWorkItemManager().completeWorkItem(workItemId).

Now i am not sure if that call will work or not. It seems to work which is surprising. especially since i disposed my ksession ?
How does this all work ? A lil clarity would help me make more apt design decisions.

Thanks in advance.! !