[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss Source Lookup

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 09:05:17 EDT 2012

Max Rydahl Andersen [https://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] commented on

"JBoss Source Lookup"

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: https://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2012/01/24/jboss-source-lookup#comment-9791

about #3 then AS7.x runtime does not include the implementations currently - just the necessary for actually compiling.
Mainly to avoid collision at runtime (i.e. junit tests etc.)

With the source lookup feature in place and m2e-wtp automatically removing this classpath we might be better of actually including the runtime but then comes the problem you just witnessed: multiple versions of the same jar...feels like we can't find a way that will work well in most cases..