[jboss-user] [jBPM] - The many WorkItemHandler

Ramiro Pereira de Magalhães do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 17:19:11 EDT 2012

Ramiro Pereira de Magalhães [https://community.jboss.org/people/ramiro] created the discussion

"The many WorkItemHandler"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/733087#733087

Hello guys,

We're writing an application with jBPM 5.2 which setup is very similar to the one described by Gergely Dombi in  https://community.jboss.org/message/588852#588852#588852 https://community.jboss.org/message/588852#588852. The big difference is that, due to several rules, we must package the whole application in a WAR file and we cannot control threads or install new "servers", such as MinaTaskServer. But we can use every resource available in a JEE server, such as JMS, JTA, EJB, etc.

Question is: does anyone know documentation or instructions to sobre setup an application with jBPM 5.2 in of cases such as mine? Also, I did notice you have many different implementations of WorkItemHandler, but those classes are not documented and I'm not finding mutch information on the web. Does anyone know a reference to some documentation about those classes?