[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: Httpsession using hot rod and Infinispan with Jboss 7.x

manish suriya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 09:50:33 EDT 2012

manish suriya [https://community.jboss.org/people/techtalk] created the discussion

"Re: Httpsession using hot rod and Infinispan with Jboss 7.x"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/751462#751462

I am using cmd command D:\infinispan-5.1.5.FINAL\bin>startServer.bat -r hotrod .. Even though I could not see any thing on console (the cmd console) , I still able to run the sample jboss-as7-quickstart application using an invalidation cache mode. It does saving the cache entries "somewhere" and retrieving it back. I am using <remote-destination host="localhost" port="11222"/>

I dont know where and how my cache is getting saved.. Here cache is of type org.infinispan.AdvancedCache. How can I see my cache ? Is this I need JMX for?

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]