[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Which Designer?

Franck cdsosi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 04:12:00 EDT 2012

Franck cdsosi [https://community.jboss.org/people/cdsosi] created the discussion

"Re: Which Designer?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/751607#751607

******
* Evaluation bpmn2 and error:
+18:25:01,752 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-4) org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.Resource$IOWrappedException: Feature 'script' not found. (inputStream://dummyUriWithValidSuffix.xml, 33, 19)+
+******+
+This issue was recently resolved:  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3728 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3728 and you have to either wait for a new jBPM version or build jBPM from its master branch to get the fix now.+
+You have also an option to manually fix the problem by changing all:+

<tns:onEntry-script .... >
<script> .... </script>
</tns:onEntry-script>

<tns:onEntry-script .... >
<*tns:script*> .... </*tns:**script>*
</tns:onEntry-script>

(same for onExit-script nodes) and then import it into Designer.

ok I see, however I don't understand why the import works first time, the exception shoud be always be raised since the bpmn file is incorrect according to the syntax...
Never mind with this, I tested again several times the import function after modifying by hand the file and it is working !