[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm5 Web Designer (Oryx based) without Guvnor integration?

snoose do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 13:22:40 EDT 2012

snoose [https://community.jboss.org/people/snoose] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm5 Web Designer (Oryx based) without Guvnor integration?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/751733#751733

Sorry for resurrecting such an old thread.

I have integrated jBPM Designer into our application with the Guvnor backend. Currently all of our bpmns are stored on the filesystem and I am using the Guvnor REST API to temporarily add the bpmn to the Guvnor repository so it can be edited with jBPM Designer. It works but it is far from ideal and we would like to remove the Guvnor dependency.

Do you have an estimated timeline for when the next release will be and is the working code repository publically available? This is for a team of clinical researchers who are used to working with pre-alpha software so we aren't turned off by unstable software and completely broken sofware.  ;)  This project is currently being developed for in house use but will be released as open source in October of this year.