[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Integrate Guvnor UI with our own application

tom sebastian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 06:23:54 EDT 2012

tom sebastian [https://community.jboss.org/people/tomsebastian] created the discussion

"Integrate Guvnor UI with our own application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/751858#751858

Hi all,
          We integrated jbpm with our existing application.We used 'standaloneEditor' to create/edit bpmn2 processes(using ../drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/standaloneEditorServlet..url).
We open it as a child browser window.It is working fine.
But this editor do not provide facility to restore version of the process as it in Guvnor UI.
In Guvnor UI while we open a process it will have 2 tabs like Attributes and Edit(where the editor come)
By using 'standaloneEditor' we got only the Edit tab.
Is there any option to display the attributes tab also.i.e, can we get a window like below with in our application.
 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-751858-19142/guvnor.PNG  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-751858-19142/450-159/guvnor.PNG

Please help..

Thanks in advance,
Tom