[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Problems of node positions inside of the nested embedded sub-processes

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 4 12:32:06 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Problems of node positions inside of the nested embedded sub-processes"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/752040#752040

Looks fine to me, after importing it from the attachemnt I rearranged nested sub process nodes to fit into the subprocess nicely and that order was preserved over reopening of that file

 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-752040-19149/editor.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-752040-19149/450-239/editor.png
Maybe it's worth upgrading your drools plugin to the  https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/releases/org/drools/org.drools.updatesite/5.4.0.Final/org.drools.updatesite-5.4.0.Final-assembly.zip latest one, it could be indeed a bug that is already fixed.

HTH