[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3

Sam Mano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 4 19:29:11 EDT 2012

Sam Mano [https://community.jboss.org/people/artist123] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/752056#752056

Hi Maciej,
Thanks for your time,

1 - I just got the stanalone version and just run the jboss server with out modify anything, it is working fine (guvnor, console etc,).
2 - I want to use MySQL for persistence, so i just followed the instruction in the used guide for DB changes. (I created two db(jbpm5, task) and two datasource(taskDS, jbpmDS) each for jbpm and task,
3 - Tables created, but it is not putting any data in the organisationentyt table.
4 - Guvnor working fine
5 - I can log in as krisv/krisv, but it is not display any process(evaluation), suddenly throus exception saying IO error, because no data save in the task db table
all the problems comes from human task service configuration....