[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Is it possible to get the StatefulKnowledgeSession/processInstance from solely its ID?

Bing Lim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 01:07:19 EDT 2012

Bing Lim [https://community.jboss.org/people/binglim] created the discussion

"Re: Is it possible to get the StatefulKnowledgeSession/processInstance from solely its ID?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/752102#752102

Hi Maciej,

Thanks for your response.

I implemented persistence but I'm thinking that there might be configuration problems that's causing the error I have right now.

The exceptions I got are:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
          at org.drools.persistence.jpa.KnowledgeStoreServiceImpl.buildCommandService(KnowledgeStoreServiceImpl.java:143)
          at org.drools.persistence.jpa.KnowledgeStoreServiceImpl.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(KnowledgeStoreServiceImpl.java:67)
          at org.drools.persistence.jpa.JPAKnowledgeService.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(JPAKnowledgeService.java:122)
          at com.sample.ProcessMain.main(ProcessMain.java:62)
          at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at org.drools.persistence.jpa.KnowledgeStoreServiceImpl.buildCommandService(KnowledgeStoreServiceImpl.java:129)
          ... 3 more
          at org.drools.persistence.SingleSessionCommandService.<init>(SingleSessionCommandService.java:168)
          ... 8 more

Regarding the database, is the databse implemented within JBPM? By using JPAKnowledgeService and EntityManager, does it has a specific database that stores the information I need?
I have attached the files in a zip folder in the original post, if you need any additional information.

Thanks a lot for offering your help and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Bing