[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Install JBPM on Mysql without ANT

Sadiroveski S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 19:22:04 EDT 2012

Sadiroveski S [https://community.jboss.org/people/sadiroveski] created the discussion

"Re: Install JBPM on Mysql without ANT"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/752475#752475

Hello Touil,

Can't see any script that install the database files. In build.xml you can only see the start.db.files.
What I am going to do is to Backup/export the JBPM and Task tables in Mysql. Then, clean everything and install Jboss AS7 with related deployments and the task service and run them.

I will notify you if this gonna work or in case I found a better approach.

Regards,