[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem

Franck cdsosi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 03:59:46 EDT 2012

Franck cdsosi [https://community.jboss.org/people/cdsosi] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/752511#752511

Hi community,

Just some words to say that I am facing same kind of problems as stated in a similar post opened by me ( https://community.jboss.org/thread/203147 https://community.jboss.org/thread/203147).
I think there is a lot of users in the same situation and it is really disappointing not to get this jBPM console working as Human Tasks are quite  (!)  important within a business process. I can't figure myself on how using jBPM5 without Human Task showing in jBPM console  :(

I have many stack trace messages in server.log but do not know how to fix them. Some seems to be related to the running OS (e.g.  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3747 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3747)...

=> I may be a good thing to tell which OS we are running jBPM5 as this may be a hint even if a Java / ant environnement is supposed to be running on any Java compliant OS...

I noticed that there were problems in using the jBPM console to get human tasks appearing in the Personal Tasks tab but when you use the simple Human Task View under eclipse with the correct user, the task generally appears. May be a hint for the jBPM Team ?
Can others users try to test Evaluation Process through jBPM console and if no task appears try within Human Task View under eclipse and give feed back. I suppose eclipse and jBPM console are asking the same Human Task Service?

However this Human Task View is not a good solution as it is to my mind for debug/test purpose and it does not fulfill requirements to show human forms...

Question to the jBPM Team : is a new full package version planned to be released soon ?
What about your feeling about all the users experiencing problems with jBPM console. I guess you have a more accurate overview of the problems in relation with jBPM console may be through JIRA Issues opened?
Can you give us your feedback?

King Regards

Franck