[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3

Sam Mano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 22:40:10 EDT 2012

Sam Mano [https://community.jboss.org/people/artist123] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss AS error with brms-standalone5.3"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/752734#752734

Hi,
I made some progress in it...thanks for your help...but still I got some errors while start the process...

what i did...
1 - I delete the jbpmSessionId.ser and increased the jboss heap memory.
1 - I start the jboss server...server started correctly...but I am suspect in the following lines....but i dont know how important is this...you can seee the server log in my earlier post...
3 - In eclipse impoet the evaluation sample and connect to guvnor and export to guvnor in the default package.
4 - build the package in guvnor and build sucssesfully.
5 - log in as krisv/krisv into jbpm-console and first I dont see the evaluation process in console process list after refresh...it throug some error but display the evaluation process, I start the process by click the start button..but processinstance information is not displayed...when I check the db nothing saved in process table, workitem and session tables...
6 - When I refresh again it blow away with exception....

I am just close to that..please help me to remove the block...

the files used in this process are all attached in this thread..attached log is the log error while console breaks....I attached two log file one is server startup time one second is server breakes time one....

thanks in advance....