[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: hibernate.cfg.xml not found (JBPM5 / Install.demo)

Touil Imad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 17:00:24 EDT 2012

Touil Imad [https://community.jboss.org/people/imadt] created the discussion

"Re: hibernate.cfg.xml not found (JBPM5 / Install.demo)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/753427#753427

Thank you so much Demian for your reply.

i can see that jBPM use the JPA but after i run my code it's giving me :

org.hibernate.HibernateException: /hibernate.cfg.xml not found
          at org.hibernate.util.ConfigHelper.getResourceAsStream(ConfigHelper.java:170)

Can you give me a link where i can found how to use jBPM with Jboss/Hibernate ?