[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How can make jbpm 5.3.0 Final works with JBoss 7.1.X ?

wqe wqe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 02:38:04 EDT 2012

wqe wqe [https://community.jboss.org/people/drupalspring] created the discussion

"Re: How can make jbpm 5.3.0 Final works with JBoss 7.1.X ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/753725#753725

> Many community users run it on Tomcat or other app servers and it is always welcome to contribute back in any way - blogs, wiki articles, etc.
>
> Currently there is some work around supporting AS 7.1.x and best way is to report problems with test case/steps to reproduce in jira like it is done for reporting problem.
>
> Do you have any issues executing processes on AS 7.1.x or only with reporting?

Thanks for the reply .So , where can I found these  blogs , wiki , articles for the work around for supporting AS 7.1.X ?

Actually , I am the new user and want to try jbpm5 , so my first aim is to install all the stuffs provided by  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbpm/files/jBPM%205/jbpm-5.3.0.Final/jbpm-5.3.0.Final-installer-full.zip/download jbpm-5.3.0.Final-installer-full.zip to the application server and play around it.  Originally , I also think jBPM is application server agnostic  , plus the remark " if you move to 7.1, don't forget to change the following line (7.0 -> 7.1) " found from the build.properties in the  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbpm/files/jBPM%205/jbpm-5.3.0.Final/jbpm-5.3.0.Final-installer-full.zip/download jbpm-5.3.0.Final-installer-full.zip that further causes me realize that jbpm5.3 should work well in AS 7.1.x too .

 So , if there are some issues when running jbpm 5.3 final in AS 7.1.x , I still think it is better to state clearly that jbpm 5.3.0 is well tested on AS 7.0.2 only but it has some issues in AS 7.1.x . It can prevent the new users like me who want to setup jbpm5.3 in AS and believe that the jbpm is application server agnostic from using the AS 7.1.x  version.