[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Wicket-Dojo based LMS development on top of JBPM 5.3

Abdullah Akbar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 03:36:43 EDT 2012

Abdullah Akbar [https://community.jboss.org/people/aakbar] created the discussion

"Re: Wicket-Dojo based LMS development on top of JBPM 5.3"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/753732#753732

Hi Maciej,
Thanks for the reply. It clears all our apprehensions.  We are particularly interested in this approach you mentioned "you could expose jbpm as service makes calls to it from your application" . Could you please point us to some location where we can see sample application project  and code for the above mentioned approach. Thanks once again!

Abdullah