[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Required Skills and Knowledge to Build Application with JBPM

Sadiroveski S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 11:43:33 EDT 2012

Sadiroveski S [https://community.jboss.org/people/sadiroveski] created the discussion

"Re: Required Skills and Knowledge to Build Application with JBPM"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/753835#753835

Thanks a lot Salaboy,

Just 2 other questions:
1- Where to start with the business rules? Guide and examples From A to Z. Can we connect JBPM to another business rules engine (Other than drools) and is it a good idea?
2- If I want to make a very small application like the JBPM console. What are the main components for the application:
* Component to Connect to BPMN2 directories (Definitions)
* Connection to Real Database for Data
* Connection to load the Forms??
* ....

Why am asking about another Rule Engine? because i want to design the business rules and export them to XML where Drools not support importing XML files.

Best Regards,