[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm-installer migration: Wins to Linux

Andrea Carpineti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 11:52:01 EDT 2012

Andrea Carpineti [https://community.jboss.org/people/acarpine] created the discussion

"jbpm-installer migration: Wins to Linux"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754065#754065

Dear community,
I setup a correct env for JBPM in my Windows pc and I would setup a similar env in a linux machine but I'm facing some problems.

My linux machine is
> cat /proc/version
> Linux version 2.6.32-220.4.2.el6.x86_64 ( mailto:mockbuild at c6b18n3.bsys.dev.centos.org mockbuild at c6b18n3.bsys.dev.centos.org) (gcc version 4.4.6 20110731 (Red Hat 4.4.6-3)
and instead of re-download the whole jbpm-installer package and re-configured it, I tried to copy the folder form Windows to the linux pc and simply call the ant services to start/stop JBoss (build.xml is properly configured to use the correct script bat/sh). Although all seems to work correctly I'm unable to reach the deployed webapps.

The +server.log+ file reports several warnings of type
cat /proc/version
> [...]
> WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-2) Class Path entry xalan-2.7.1.jar in "/content/designer.war/WEB-INF/lib/jbpmmigration-0.11.jar"  does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.
> [...]
but I'm not sure this is the problem. Some threads describe that problem as a side-effect of the changed AS (from JBoss 7 to JBoss 5) but I just changed the platform and all the software version are the same.
Anyway you can find my +server.log+ as an attachment.
btw the only custom confs are related to the persistence: in my conf I use postgres instead of h2.

Any idea?

tks
andrea