[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Getting process instance variables

jnorris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 15:46:40 EDT 2012

jnorris [https://community.jboss.org/people/jnorris] created the discussion

"Getting process instance variables"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754106#754106

This question is similar to this discussion:   https://community.jboss.org/thread/204026?tstart=0 https://community.jboss.org/thread/204026?tstart=0

However I need to get the process variables from a process instance that is retrieved using:

WorkflowProcessInstance processInstance = (WorkflowProcessInstance) ksession.getProcessInstance( processInstanceId );

I've looked at the data in the debugger and there is nothing in the metaData.

Is there a way to get that information?  Is there a way to get a org.jbpm.process.instance.ProcessInstance as stated in the referenced discussion?

Thanks,
Jim