[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Main process is not getting resumed once subprocess completes

Sameer K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 05:59:42 EDT 2012

Sameer K [https://community.jboss.org/people/0sameerk0] created the discussion

"Main process is not getting resumed once subprocess completes"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754216#754216

Hi ,

I have attached main flow(main-image.png) and reusable sub flow(sub-image.png).

Ideally once all the instances of subflow are completed the main flow should resume.

But this is not happening.

I have used a humantask (Indexing) in subflow, once this is completed end node of subflow is encountered then humantask (Final review) should resume, but this is not working.

In MultipleInstance(Reusable Subprocess) instead of Human task if we use script task then main process gets resumed and flow enters humantask (Final review).

Pls provide pointers incase i am doing something wrong.

Thanks.