[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: Randomly getting 'jms' not bound

Sheeraz Junejo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 06:50:44 EDT 2012

Sheeraz Junejo [https://community.jboss.org/people/sjunejo] created the discussion

"Re: Randomly getting 'jms' not bound"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754224#754224

OK...let me add more information and it might pin point whats wrong...

The setup is as follows;

Custom File Listener --> Activates --> My Listener MDB --> Put Message On Queue say 'queue/testQueue' and I am getting jms not bound while creating a connection to the jms server randomly...as I mentioned earlier...sometime it works

I can clearly see in my MDB JNDI tree that resource is there...as follows;

*Ejb Module: tocflistener-ejb.jar*

*java:comp namespace of the OFSListenerMDB bean:*

  +- UserTransaction (class: javax.transaction.UserTransaction)
  +- env (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   +- queue (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   +- t24OFSReplyQueue[link -> queue/t24OFSReplyQueue] (class: javax.naming.LinkRef)
  |   |   +- t24OFSQueue[link -> queue/t24OFSQueue] (class: javax.naming.LinkRef)
  |   +- jms (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
*  |   |   +- jmsConnectionFactory[link -> java:/ConnectionFactory] (class: javax.naming.LinkRef)*

the lokkup for *jmsConnectionFactory* resource is faling saying jms not bound.

And with my web application I have the same code doing the same job is working OK every time.

Let me know if above helps,

Thanks

--

SJunejo

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]