[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Any help with Jbpm-Console problem please.

quangtin3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 19 22:53:46 EDT 2012

quangtin3 [https://community.jboss.org/people/quangtin3] created the discussion

"Re: Any help with Jbpm-Console problem please."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754422#754422

Hi Luis, keep going on, we're learning on the way  B-)
> Luis Victor wrote:
>
> ...*I see in the diagram that the process is in the self-evaluation node*.  I can't see any error in the log. Then the others users in the console load 0 tasks.
> Greetings
* In your server.log, It doesn't tell us the step that you put on jbpm-console. I did guest by going through the same step by step, and count the number of "..Demo login for user (admin) succeeded.." messages, but without success. I really think you did forget some step. Do you complete krisv Self Evaluation task before going to john or mary user? Please recheck the process diagram that it transferred to HR and PM nodes before logout of krisv. Sorry for putting on this question to you.

Btw, if you don't mind, please mark "hibernate.show_sql" value="true" in those files:
* ${install.home}/task-service/resources/war/persistence.xml
* ${install.home}/db/persistence.xml
So we have a liter more information to guest instead of just "..Demo login for user (admin) succeeded..". It make server.log a bit verbose, but we still can separate deployment to multiple application servers. For example with 4 group: group-1 {drools-guvnor, designer, form-builder}, group-2 {human-task or task-service}, group-3 {jbpm-console} and group-4 database server.

* I do think ibpm-install need a better orangement. jBPM itself, It's simple a great product with deep construction thoughtfully, and has been being well implemented. But the all-in-one jbpm-install make it harder for anyone intended for more than fast look. Maybe I'll try my best to create a beginner-self-help Wiki article that impose on:
* Separate deployment into groups,
* The data flow between each components and
* Evaluation for component installation after each steps.
*
 * Luis, I do have "Must be positive" exception too. As Thomas Setiabudi post, it doesn't affect our development now, so we will apply the patch later.

Thanks,
- Quang