[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Can't setup Drolls Guvnor and Console

Souvik Bhattacharya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 06:58:54 EDT 2012

Souvik Bhattacharya [https://community.jboss.org/people/souvikbhattacharyas] created the discussion

"Can't setup Drolls Guvnor and Console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754501#754501

Hi,
    I would like to setup Drolls-Guvnor and console in my project. I already downloaded the jbpm-5.3.0.Final-installer-full.zip and completed Jboss 7  and eclipse plugin setup. Now my requirmnet is to setup guvnor and cosole. So, please let me know the following things,

a) Which war files should be deployed?
b) Do I need to put jbpm libraries in server? If yes then which location?
c) Is there any pre-requisite?client demo

If possible please provide me a document, where the things written stepwise.

Please help me to figure the problem out, so I can use JBPM in my project.