[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Dump SOAP messages for web services in JBoss

Jay Kumar SenSharma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 08:38:26 EDT 2012

Jay Kumar SenSharma [https://community.jboss.org/people/jaysensharma] created the discussion

"Re: Dump SOAP messages for web services in JBoss"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754528#754528

Hi,

   One way to achieve the same in JBoss AS7 is to use the  "*LoggingInInterceptor*" and "*LoggingOutInterceptor*"  On server side or on Client side .

>  /* Following part of code is needed for client side Logging of Soap request/response */
>         /* We need to make sure that we place the "log4j.properties" file inside clients classpath */
>
>         Client client = ClientProxy.getClient(port);
>         client.getInInterceptors().add(new LoggingInInterceptor());
>         client.getOutInterceptors().add(new LoggingOutInterceptor());

 http://middlewaremagic.com/jboss/?p=1300  http://middlewaremagic.com/jboss/?p=1300

And

 http://cxf.apache.org/docs/debugging-and-logging.html     http://cxf.apache.org/docs/debugging-and-logging.html

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]