[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Content assist in xhtml files not work for two faces-config.xml

Igor B do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 06:05:06 EDT 2012

Igor B [https://community.jboss.org/people/igorrogi] created the discussion

"Content assist in xhtml files not work for two faces-config.xml"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754741#754741

I use thw faces-context.xml files in my maven project in Eclipse. The name of the first is faces-config.xml and the second is second-faces-config.xml - both are in web-inf folder
The thing is that the first one got "registered" by JBoss tools normaly and I can profit from content assist in my .xhtml files.

But the second one didn't registered and I have no content assist for the managed beans placed in that file.

However, I made it work when I have created second-faces-config.xml by JBoss Tools faces config wizard - than the content assist works - *BUT* - only for a while. When I restard Eclipse the content assist capabilities for the second-faces-config.xml file dissapear.

Is there any possibility to manualy add second-faces-config.xml to JBoss Tool - so I can profit from content assist all the time?

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]