[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Designer: escalation feature

Andrea Carpineti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 15:37:17 EDT 2012

Andrea Carpineti [https://community.jboss.org/people/acarpine] created the discussion

"Re: Designer: escalation feature"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754931#754931

Re-starting from the beginning I finally succed to setup an easy escalation example.
I patched the human-task war adding the +taskorm.xml+.
> yes, you're right, if there is only one potential owner task with get reserved state directly. I meant that after reassignment it will have two potential owners old one (krisv) and new one (mary).
Actually this is the behavior I'm trying to generate. So I would that after some time in addition to the first user (and before the task is started) other users can claim the task.
The fact that the task goes directly to the state +"Reserved"+ doesn't seem to create any type of problem. I mean that the task is properly reassigned to the new user (mary) that becomes the only new potential owner (table +peopleassignments_potowners+).

Anyway it's pretty strange that the reassigned task to mary is showed in the +Group Tasks+ rather than in the Personal Tasks (the only task that allow the +claim+ action).

I tried to reassign to multiple users using several different formats in the Designer but I'm still not able to do that. In the +Editor for Data Assignments+ I can use +[users:mary]@[1m]+ to successfully reassign the task to +mary+, but how can I reassign to multiple users in different groups? All these attempts are incorrect...
* +[users:mary, krisv]@[1m]+
* +[users:mary krisv]@[1m]+
* ++[users:mary]+[users:krisv]+@[1m]+
+