[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm designer/Jboss Studio Editor conflict info

Christian Witschel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 02:27:13 EDT 2012

Christian Witschel [https://community.jboss.org/people/cwitschel] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm designer/Jboss Studio Editor conflict info"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754996#754996

Darren,

what do you mean by "To add constraints to XOR gateways in the JBPM web designer, click on the decision-based sequence flow (arrow/line), to add Condition Expression directly to each flow item"

I do not see such a thing. please give me some more hints.