[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM-5.3.0.Final Manual Deployment Guide for Beginner

quangtin3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 04:14:39 EDT 2012

quangtin3 [https://community.jboss.org/people/quangtin3] commented on the document

"jBPM-5.3.0.Final Manual Deployment Guide for Beginner"

To view all comments on this document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-21179#comment-10530

Dear Mauricio Salatino,

Thank you for your kind word. I'm appriciated the greate work of jBPM Team as well as other project at jboss.org. This article mainly comes after our team faces a minor issues with jBPM.5.3.0.Final deployment. I thought it may be help if i put related things together. Most of the material comes from the jBPM's user-guide and other greate people. The worst part is mine.

Sincerely,
- Quang