[jboss-user] [jBPM] - getting started; screencasts do not match my screens

Tom Eugelink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 09:59:39 EDT 2012

Tom Eugelink [https://community.jboss.org/people/tbee] created the discussion

"getting started; screencasts do not match my screens"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/755146#755146

I'm currently working through the getting started examples (Eclipse and console) but I'm not seeing what is shown in the screen casts.
Eclipse: even though I can start a process, selecting the session variable does not not show it in the "process instances" view.
Console: even though I can start a process, enter the correct username (krisv) and see a running process; it does not show up in my (krisv) tasks.

Anyone care to guess what I'm doing wrong?