[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM

quangtin3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 23:05:03 EDT 2012

quangtin3 [https://community.jboss.org/people/quangtin3] commented on the document

"jBPM"

To view all comments on this document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-11184#comment-10534

Hi Kris Verlaenen,
Recently, I've been writing an article about manual deployment of the jBPM.5.3.0.Final. jBPM-5.3.0.Final Manual Deployment Guide for Beginner:  https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-21179 https://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBPM-530FinalManualDeploymentGuideForBeginner
The article imposes on
* Overview of communication between each jBPM.5.3.0.Final components,
* Separation of deployment, with simple verification after each steps and
* Link to resolve some minor issues, those are already fixed in github repository.
I know jBPM.5.4 will be released soon, but it maybe useful for someone that still using the jBPM.5.3.0.Final for getting ready to the jBPM.5.4.

So, How about adding a link to the article on jBPM wiki index (this page)?. I think on the end of "jBPM5 Slides and Tutorials" part maybe appropriate. I would like to know your opinion.

Thank you,
- Quang