[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How can I see process in JBPM 5.3.0 console?

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 01:39:49 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: How can I see process in JBPM 5.3.0 console?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/755639#755639

if you like to have access to the same process definition in jbpm-console you need to either:
- put your process into jbpm-installer/sample/src/resources/evaluation
- modify jbpm.console.properties file jbpm.console.directory property should point to a directory where you have your process definition
- upload your process definition into guvnor and build the package as console will fetch all build packages from guvnor on startup

for option 1 and 2 make sure your process definition file has extension of bpmn or bpmn2

HTH