[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Active tasks for process instance

jnorris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 10:36:03 EDT 2012

jnorris [https://community.jboss.org/people/jnorris] created the discussion

"Re: Active tasks for process instance"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/755821#755821

Hi Esteban,

We are using persistence and logging activity to the DB.  We are trying to avoid directly querying the DB and sticking to using the API methods.  Also from the query you suggest I don't see how that gives me the list active Tasks for the process instance which is what the use case I'm trying to implement requires.

Regards,
Jim