[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How can I see process in JBPM 5.3.0 console?

Anatoliy Kalenskiy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 12:41:12 EDT 2012

Anatoliy Kalenskiy [https://community.jboss.org/people/cybiks] created the discussion

"Re: How can I see process in JBPM 5.3.0 console?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/755851#755851

I have used 2-nd example. I have  modified jbpm.console.directory=d:/jbpm where I have only one file D:\jbpm\Looping.bpmn. As you can see file extension is bpmn . But I still cant see such process in jbpm console. (I am completely sure that jbpm console accepts this folder because before this I have made mistake jbpm.console.directory=d:\jbpm and I had a lot of exceptions during deployment .So now folder should be ok).
Possible here exists some other constraint with jbpm console. Does it accepts bpmn process file with procect specific files or I ahouls someghow upload here jar file with all model classes like with Guvnor repository ( https://community.jboss.org/thread/204228 https://community.jboss.org/thread/204228 )?
Do you have an real workable examples with some java code inside script task that use some specific classes (run some methods of this classes) inside of bpmn file that process I can see in Jbpm console and Guvnor repository ? Can you, please, post it here?
Because, all examples that I have found allways use Strings and that is all.